Right now many traders only see “gloom and doom” in the market… And this year has been extremely challenging.
But I want to instead focus on where I’m finding opportunities. Because despite what you hear lately, there’s actually a silver lining for active traders.
For example, the Consumer Price Index (CPI) increased 9.1% recently and inflation is at a 40-year high. The S&P 500 went through its worst start since 1970, falling 21% since January.
But here’s the thing… Half of the S&P’s strongest days in the last 2 decades happened during bear markets. And on August 11th, the NASDAQ rallied into bull territory while the S&P hit its highest level in 3 months.
What does all this mean for us as traders? We can take advantage of these “pops and drops”
And I cover exactly how I do this and what I expect going forward in my recent webinar.
Here are some things I cover:
- What Wall Street won’t tell you about bear markets
- Why “Buy the Dip” hasn’t been working for traders
- Various ways you can use Moxie in bear markets
- How “deflating” stocks actually add a benefit to your trading
- Why you could be missing out when the markets fall apart
- Case Study: The 23% gain from my Trampoline setup in AFRM